KIDS PIZZA MENU
Ham, Cheese Pizza 13
Cheese Pizza 12
Ham, Cheese Pineapple Pizza 14
Big enough to fill those tummies and small enough for littlies to finish.
KIDS PASTA MENU
Spaghetti Meatballs 12
Penne Napoletana 10
Spaghetti with veal ragu 12
Penne butter cheese 12
KIDS PIZZA MAKING CLASSES
Do you have a mini-chef in the making at home? Our our kids pizza making classes are perfect for a fun and highly interactive littlies celebration. Our Kids Pizza Making Class & Party is open to children 6-12 years and includes the following:
1. Kids pizza making class from Ivano our charismatic master pizzaiolo. Learn about our organic flour, operate our in house stone mill and learn a little bit of theory about raising the dough using a natural starter. See the mixing process then its hands on kneading the dough and hand stretching, followed by topping. Each child will choose their own toppings, then load the pizza into our wood oven under close supervision.
2. All children will get to eat their own pizza accompanied with their (your) choice of salads or pasta plus fruit juices and/or soft drink.
3. All children receive a scoop of gelato for dessert
4. All children receive a certificate of pizza training signed by Ivano
5. If you wish to bring a birthday cake on the day we don’t charge cakeage!
Total event time; approx 2 hours. Children to arrive wearing closed footwear and clothes they can get flour on. Hair preferably tied back neatly and clean hands and nails. We can accept groups as small as two and as large as twenty.
We host pizza parties on Thursdays 330pm until 530pm, Saturdays 230pm until 430pm and Sundays 230pm until 430pm. The cost is $45 per child
How To Book
To reserve a place for your mini chefs, visit our book page here. Locate the grey bookings widget, and select the day and time you’d like to book for from the drop down calendar. You will notice an orange dot – this represents the special. Select it and then follow the prompts to complete the booking.
NOTE: We accommodate vegans, vegetarians and dairy intolerant. This class is not however suitable for coeliacs/highly gluten sensitive or children with extreme nut allergies.